Saturday, February 12, 2011

True Friends





First of all, you can find new friends wherever you go, but searching for true friends is very difficult. When can you say that you already found your true friends?
As an example, I have met a lot of people in my life, and found that they are all different in a way, but I consider them as my friends. All of them are pleasant to me and shows that I’m a big part of their life.
In addition, when I graduated from elementary school, all of my friends told me that even if we’re miles apart, we should still have some ways to communicate and hang-out with each other, but it didn’t occur. They forgotten all about our friendship because from what I’ve heard, they found new friends to connect with and share laughter’s with, but it didn’t matter to me because I also found new people to correspond with in high school. They’re all amazing, and when I start socializing with them it helped me get to know their personalities, their hobbies, and what we have in common. I don’t know if I should get to know my other classmates, or just hang around with the ones I have talked to.
Pursuing this further, being in 3rd year high school, there are times when I want to be alone, so I can absorb and realize the things that can occur around me and to think about the next decision I will make in life.
Later on, a week had passed and I tried being friends with my other classmates. I know, and feel that they don’t seem to be comfortable when I’m with them, maybe because it’s my first time joining them. It took me lots of weeks before I earned their trust and friendship.
In the same way, I’m so happy that they’re getting a hang of things with me. My friends and I are always together, we share experiences and stories of our lives, and we always jokes around. I can say that we became really close to each other.
On the other hand, there are times when I have tons of problems in my mind like being teased, criticized, and a lot of other issues about me. Lieva and Alie always have my back on everything and they give me advice on what I should do with my problems and how I can solve it. I gave all my feelings out and I couldn’t stop my tears from falling down my cheeks so they told me to calm down and forget about those things that makes me upset because that’s the best way to pass those challenges.
Aside from them, Sarah, Camille, Jade, and Shirlyn always made me smile when I’m feeling down. They help me up when I need a shoulder to cry on, so I’ll do the same thing for them when they are in need of help, I’ll always be there for them. I didn’t expect them to be that close to me.
In final consideration, my friends are very important to me. We share thoughts and feelings about each other, and we help each other to solve our problems. I’ve learned a bunch of things from them about life, I learned that fighting and arguing is not the best way to show other people that you are undefeated, strong, and courageous. That’s how you’re friends and other people support you and they will lend a hand when you need them. I didn’t just found true friends, I found real friends. I just hope to have an everlasting friendship, and I really love them all. Oh! It is really hard to find “True Friends.”
                  


(Sorry sa mga unmentioned names ! :)