Monday, February 14, 2011

History of my Blog's Name





We can describe ourselves with the use of only one word. You can describe by your attitude, the way you dress up, by the things that you want or simply by your hobby. But what is the best thing that reflects my personality?
I used this blog’s name because it is my hobby Musica for music, because I love music and Ijah referring to a girl. It is not the first time that I used this name. I used this most of the time as my code name.
Choosing my blog’s name is not really easy for me. Before I came up on a decision that I will used this name, I asked my friends also. They said it is nice because I’m a music lover.
I’m always listening to music. When I woke up, reading, making projects, and before I sleep. And even when taking a bath, it make me feel good, every time. People said that it is easier to study, when there is no noise around you, but for me, it is not. Music makes me study easier; it is not a kind of noise for me.
It affects my emotions, especially if a heard a song that is familiar to me, it helps me feel better if I will play music depending on my mood. Not all songs I’ve heard are good for me. It depends on the message and lyrics of the song, as well as the melody of it.
Music serves a part of my life, it never leaves me. It is not like a person that is here for today but will be gone for tomorrow.