Monday, February 14, 2011

I am a responsible netizen






As a student, using computer is a need for me. I use it to make projects, to research, and as a tool of communication. But, how can I show my responsibility as an internet user?
As a third year student, our section is required to do a research paper. We get information on internet to for a good research paper. Like our teacher told us, we should indicate the author of the article that we got on the internet. This is to show that the facts those you have been got is not yours.
I can easily communicate to my friends and other people with the use of internet. I can easily update my friends. On that way, I can share my opinions on such issues by using some sites.  But, we should analyze what we are going to post to avoid hurting other persons feeling. It is better if we are using it for fixing such broken friendship or wars of other, than making the issue bigger.
Instead of bringing other people down with the use of internet, we should lift them up. Inspire and be a good example to all the internet users. Unethical behaviors must not posses in you, your behavior should be proper.
Being “Responsible Netizen” start in you. In that way, you can encourage and you will be a model to every internet users.